The Answer is … War!
The other day I was following a car with a bumper sticker that said “War is Not the Answer.” Being a former Jeopardy contestant and a current fan, I, of course said to myself, “What is the question?” I then proceeded to amuse myself (easy to do) with an exercise in thinking of as many questions as I could in which war was the answer.
- What word is an anagram of raw?
- Complete this Before and After (a la Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy): Cold ____ and Peace.
- What is raw spelled backwards?
- What is the opposite of peace?
- What’s the name of a game in which each player gets an equal number of cards, turns one at each play, and wins all the cards if his is highest?
- Complete the title of the famous book by Sun Tzu: The Art of ___.
So that was enough to entertain me for a while. (I’m easy to divert.) Would you like to try your hand at it? Click “Comments” under the title of this blog and tell me what question you would pose for which the answer is war?
- Posted in: Miscellaneous ♦ Short Takes
- Tagged: bumper stickers, humor, Jeopardy, questions, war
Thanks for reading and, as always, for your clever response!
I will not mar your thoughts with my arm but will ram anyone who does. Hooray for Arlene’s war.